Sunday, December 30, 2007

About Me....

Well I was changing my Myspace profile, and I actually got pretty detailed thought I'd share it...I need some help shaving it down....


It was time for a change, new year start out fresh right?

I'm 27 years old, I live in smalltown USA, where if you don't want someone to know, they are SURE to know all about it before your even sure the details yourself....

I work at a medical products plant, I'm a volunteer firefighter for Apollo Hose Co. #2, and I'm a trained massage therapist which I practice in my spare time and am hoping to pursue a little more throughly in 2008.

Work...I work at Cook Vascular full time, in the 'Lead Extraction' department. We make devices that remove Heart lead devices (such as pacemaker leads when the time comes to have them replaced). I've been there over 9 years now, I never in a million years thought I'd be able to say I worked ANYWHERE for 9 years. When I was hired there it was for a year til I went back to school to pursue a career in Computer Science. Well how the times have changed me.

Firehall...I have been a member of the same fire department for 13 years. I joined as a 'junior firefighter' on my 14th birthday. I was pretty much born into the place, I grew up there, as my family has always been involved. I'm a 3rd Generation firefighter after my dad and my grandfather. Currently I will be starting my second year in a 2 year term as Fire Department President, and I am also the appointed Accountability Officer, who's job is to be accountable for everyone on the fire or emergency scene. We are still trying to develop our system, as that position is new as of middle of 2007.


Massage...I'm a trained massage therapist. Finished Massage School in 2004, since then I have taken a couple extra classes to learn some 'energy work' and 'Hot Stone Massage'. Life has kept me busy and I've gotten away from trying to build my own massage business, I'd like to try to work on that a bit more this coming year and see if I can make a go of it!

Aside from all of that, I love my friends and my family, and of course my puppy Wickett! :) And enjoy spending time with them.

No comments: