Saturday, December 8, 2007

I made it thru the night!

Well, first venture in the 'trying to be friends' thing happened last night. Common friend home from the military, was invited to go out with the group, decided not to go yesterday morning, I had a bad feeling.....as the night went on feeling went away, knew he'd be there with his new girl. After the begging of my friend, and knowing there were others out and MY crew was only 2 minutes away I beautified and headed out.

I wish I could have taken a picture of his face when I walked in, cause I'm pretty sure his immediate trip to the bathroom after was to clean his pants cause I'm pretty sure he shit them! She seems very nice, we were in a joint conversation with Tan. Very quiet cause she didn't know any of us, and WAY too nice for him, but what do I know?

It WAS a fun night, I'm very glad I went out.We got to 'my' club (excuse the ownership lol) had a blast, and at that point just stayed on the opposite end of the bar. Got gently abused by 2 of my favorite KT guys, almost got 'SUCKER' written on my forehead LITERALLY! But it was good fun.

AND FOR THE BEST PART.... wait for it, wait for it.....
I MADE IT THRU THE WHOLE NIGHT AND DIDN'T CRY ONCE!!!!!! Not even when I got home and was by myself. Maybe just maybe I CAN have my friend back least a little bit.

1 comment:

One Wink at a Time said...

You can do it, I know you can :-)