Saturday, February 2, 2008

Shake ya Tailfeather!

Haven't been here in a while, haven't had much to say. I'm still alive and kickin.....down 8 pounds with just watching portions and cutting out some of my pop intake.

I had some big developments in the massage end, but I'm not quite ready to go too into detail with that yet, but lets say things are looking up!

Tonight is the firehall dance, I've been so antisocial and not wanting to do anything lately, I've been enjoying cabin life *lol* I'm actually LOOKING forward to tonight!

Gonna shake my boot-ay. Lol

MyHotComments.com


MyHotComments

1 comment:

One Wink at a Time said...

Sorry I haven't visited here lately. Hope you had a fun time... This was a cute post.
I guess I need to make a bookmark list in my laptop. I haven't been on this computer in awhile...