Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Theme for my life.

I could not live without music. It helps me get thru my day when I don't want bothered with listening to peoples nonsense at work or just gets me motivated sometimes. Not to mention I love to dance!

So sometimes there are things in life that you listen to a song and the words sound like they've been ripped out of your life.

I've had a hard time 'starting over' Tuesday was a year that all that tangled mess started, being around him the other night I realized that the person he is now ISN'T who I wanted anyway....I wanted the one that made me his world, what seems now like forever ago, not the person he is now. Saw a glimpse of that old person the night I made him cry. But he's so far buried I don't think he'll ever get out.

Tattoo, by Jordin Sparks

Sick of playing all of these games
It’s not about taking sides
When I looked in the mirror didn’t deliver
It hurt enough to think that I could stop
Admit that I’m wrong and then change my mind
Sorry but I’ve gotta be strong and leave you behind

I can’t waste time so give it a moment
I realized nothing’s broken
No need to worry about everything I’ve done
Live every second like it was my last one
Don’t look back at got a new direction
I loved you once needed protection
You’re still a part of everything I do
You’re on my heart just like a tattoo
Just like a tattoo
I’ll always have you


My happy Ending Avril Lavigne
It's nice to know that you were there
Thanks for acting like you cared
And making me feel like I was the only one
It's nice to know we had it all
Thanks for watching as I fall
And letting me know we were done

You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending

And then on a much nicer note.......there are things you get surprised with when you aren't looking....I stopped looking, and am pretty sure I found someone showing an interest in me that isn't someone that needs 'to be fixed' I tend to be drawn towards 'broken people' you can't fix broken people. Something in me seems to find those that are in need of something and I fill the gap for a while, until in their eyes 'something better comes along'. I don't know what to make of it, I know I'm not reading much into it, but from the sounds of it I was sure topic of conversation yesterday....

All at once, by The Fray makes me smile
(of course Her doesn't apply here)
There are certain people

You just keep coming back to

She is right in front of you.

You begin to wonder

Could you find a better one

Compared to her now

She's in question.



And all at once the crowd begins to sing

Sometimes the hardest thing and

The right thing are the same.



Maybe you want her

Maybe you need her

Maybe you started to compare

To someone not there.


Alright, now I must go do my volunteer duty and deal with the bingo ladies :( Wish me luck!

1 comment:

One Wink at a Time said...

Ahhhh... Music. My lifeblood and saving grace. A way to express all those deep-inside feelings. Even if you don't share it with other people, it's comforting to know someone else has been there. Oh yeah, and dancing! Can't live without that either.
Sounds like you're all healthy in your head and that's Good :-)