Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Upswing?

I haven't had much time, nor know the words to not jinx myself. Things have been looking up, dad's doing well. And actually out of my dad's ordeal the very day of my last post something good seems to be happening. Truely because I got brave one night and sent a message on a web site to someone who I'd met before.

We went 'out' once, and have since done a few nights in with movies and dinner, and sporting events. I'm not sure when I've smiled so much, not for a very long time I know that.

Taking things slow and seeing where it goes, but we click very well and have tons in common, and what we don't we are willing to give the others interests a shot. The other night he cooked me dinner, no guy that I've 'dated' has ever done that for me!!!! Can we say BIG DEAL?!?!?!? I told him so and of course he played it down. Tonight he told me I was one hell of a catch!

And the best part is I can be myself around him!!! my jeans and tshirts are fine by him, I don't need makeup and he doesn't care if my hair is still wet from my shower! And my not so neat apartment and my 'monsters' that climb all over him....he loves that part! lol

I don't know, we'll see what happens and enjoy the ride as long as I can!

Rascal Flatts Too Good is True......love the first verse...it fits!

"Too Good Is True"

I guess it's cause and effect
Your heart and mine
The way that we connect
Keeps blowing my mind
There you go again, it never ends
What you do to me

That I have seen the light of day
Love is finally going my way
Is it too good to be true
Give me one more kiss, one more touch
Baby, I just can't get enough of you
This time, too good is true

All of a sudden
I'm not who I used to be
I had my heart locked
But you held the key
And you find a way, everyday
To show me even more

Some people say we're too good to be true
But they don't get to be loved by you


Oh this time, too good is true
Yes it is, yeah

No comments: